You Lose Your Job Because of Drugs
Do you know how drug use can affect job performance and cause you problems at work?
- Poor performance
- Inconsistent work quality. Lack of concentration and focus. Decreased productivity or erratic work patterns
- Increased absenteeism or when on the job or you’re not mentally there while at work. Unexplained disappearances while at work
- Poor judgment
- No regard for your safety or the safety of others
- Erratic behavior
- Borrowing money
- Customers and co-workers start complaining about you
- Inappropriate personal appearance
All these factors suggest that there is something negative going on in your life. All are factors that can lead to being fired.
Don’t risk getting fired.