What is it?
Synthetic stimulants, sold online, and convenience stores and “head shops” under various brand names. They resemble Epsom salts and labeled “Not for human consumption.” Erroneously sold as bath salts, plant food and research chemicals.
Bliss, Blue Silk, Cloud Nine, Drone, Energy-1, Ivory Wave, Lunar Wave, Meow Meow, Meph, Ocean Burst, Pure Ivory, Purple Wave, Red Dove, Snow Leopard, Stardust, Vanilla Sky, White Dove, White Knight, White Lightning
How it is Taken
Sniffing/snorting, orally, smoked, or put into a solution and injected
How does it affect the body?
- Insomnia, irritability, dizziness
- Feelings of empathy, stimulation, alertness, euphoria, and sensory awareness
- Paranoia, hallucinations, delusions, suicidal thoughts, seizures
- Rapid heart rate that may lead to stroke or heart attack
- Sweating, nausea, and vomiting
- Prolonged panic attacks
Read about Flakka, a similar drug that's killing people.