Ecstasy or MDMA (also known as Molly)
What is it?
Synthetic psychoactive drug that acts as a stimulant and a hallucinogen. The pill form comes in a variety of logos and colors.
Adam, Beans, Biscuit, Clarity, Disco Biscuit, E, Eve, Go, Hug Drug, Lover’s Speed, MDMA, Peace, STP, X, XTC
How it is Taken
- Swallowing gel capsules (Molly), pills, tablets
- Powder, crystal, liquid
- Crushed or snorted
- Occasionally smoked
How does it affect the body?
- Increased motor activity, alertness, heart rate, blood pressure
- Muscle tension, tremors, teeth clenching, nausea, sweating
- Euphoria, empathy, reduced inhibition
- Chills, blurred vision
- Confusion, anxiety, depression, paranoia, severe dehydration
- Sharp increase in body temperature (hyperthermia), which can lead to liver, kidney and cardiovascular failure and death